Home Page
Facilities
Contact us
PRODUCTS
BIOLOGICAL
ORGANOCHIMIKA
TRACE ELEMENTS
WATER SOLUBLE
COMPOST TORF



Sales Network

Home Page
 
The company Vassilopoulos Bros was established in Patras in the year 1948 and it had the form of General Partnership.

The activities of the company were the trade of Agricultural drugs, Fertilizers and Chemical products.

In the year 1960 the location of the company changes, and it is now transferred in Athens.

In 1971 a production unit is created, and the production line is: organic, organ chemical and biological fertilizers as well as Compost Torf. The factory is private owned and it is located in Thesi Skliri at Magoula Attiki.

In 1976 the Company changes from General Partnership to S.A and becomes Vassilopoulos Bros S.A. as it is until today.